The Haynes Group field service, workshop and component repair facilities are efficient, modern, and have all equipment necessary to facilitate quality workmanship in compliance with best practice safety principles at all times.
We see ourselves as more than just providing a service to our customers. We see ourselves as finding innovative solutions that ensure our customers’ machinery and equipment are operating at optimal levels of performance and efficiency at all times. By working with customers and implementing predictive maintenance work schedules, Haynes provides certainty around productivity levels and eliminates the risk of unplanned downtime caused by unexpected failures.
We have field service vehicles and workshops in Mackay and Singleton, and field service vehicles in Chinchilla. We offer a range of options for customers across predictive maintenance management, performance monitoring and asset planning, efficiency improvements, rebuilds, commissioning and decommissioning, and servicing and repairs for heavy and light industrial machinery and equipment.
We work on small and large equipment across a range of brands
Our teams are friendly, responsive, and most of all experienced. They take pride in their work and we take pride in them - supporting training and development programs that give each person the chance to grow towards success.
Our qualified tradespeople have the expertise and skill to work on a range of leading brands from large-scale plant to small ancillary and earthmoving equipment including dozers, graders, excavators, compactors, wheel loaders, track loaders, dump trucks, lighting towers, and light vehicles.
What we offer
- Workshop and field service trucks
- Predictive maintenance scheduling
- 24 hour breakdown service personnel and vehicles
- Field services (Queensland and New South Wales)
- Highly trained and trade-qualified staff working 24/7
- Clean, modern and safe workshops
- Total machine overhauls including mid-life, half-life and component change out
- Diesel engine servicing and rebuilds
- Component rebuilds including transmissions, final drives, suspension components
- Hydraulics repairs including lines and cylinders
- Electrical rewire and repairs including full harness manufacture
- Parts supply (both genuine and aftermarket)
- Hydraulic Ram bench for the reclamation of cylinders up to seven (7) metres
- Registered road worthy inspection station for vehicles up to 20 tonne
- Weather proof workshop with 20 tonne overhead capacity and 25 tonne yard crane
- Machine decontamination, and weed and seed cleaning
- Confined space cleaning and repairs
- Free onsite inspection and preparation of quotes
- Precision measuring equipment and torque wrenches
- Lay down/Holding yard
- Spray paint booth